New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ainur

Figured I post this; it's a very short VN (moreso a trial) using 3D Custom Girl artwork. Has two scenes and is quite cute. I've been wanting it to see it updated but so far the author went silent.
http://ux.getuploader.com/omogame/download/101/YellowDays%28%E4%BB%AE%29x64_ver1.0.1.zip

blaaarg

You have to type "omo" in the box and click the button to download it.

atdhfkm

How the hell can I get something exept the Bad End?

Ainur

Quote from: atdhfkm on January 06, 2017, 02:15:45 PM
How the hell can I get something exept the Bad End?
You have to click around the screen some when it gives you the choice (after the little bit of dialogue); the dialogue box should go blank and there should be a text box in the upper right hand corner. That's when you start clicking. There are certain areas, so try clicking everywhere and save once you get to the girl.

Sligger112

Hey anyone notice this one?

https://ux.getuploader.com/mikan_omogame/

It looks interesting but it's password protected, and the dev decided to have fun and put a riddle instead of straight up telling the password. Typing 'omo' in will get you a 0 byte file.

Here's his twitter: https://twitter.com/mikan_omo
Here's his "hint": パスワードわからなかったら聞いてね!ゲームタイトルのミスはわざとなんだからね!! (something about a typo in the title)

There is a picture in there where "wonderful" in the game's title is misspelled as "wondeful". So far I couldn't figure out the damn thing.
Y'all welcome to try.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's the uploader itself that's borked.

https://t.co/Nno7nvZtfO
This should work. Password is omo. Have fun.

burstingbadly

tenck5k

Quote from: burstingbadly on September 20, 2017, 07:38:05 AM
your links broken :(

The first link in his post, the one he thought was a riddle but was just having issues at the time, is working normally as of this post.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Micesb513

Trying to finish the game Aoi Fukku no Yuusha, but still stuck in the caves not really knowing what to do; any advice on how to get past this part and move the story line onward?

Rainyday

Okay, I'm going to report on my findiinnggsss

Basic premise:
-Take videos, get money
-Your job is to install cameras in various areas and also engineer things to cause accidents
-When you're in an area, bring up the menu and usually the space around you will get highlighted, showing the 'camera zone'. Installing a camera there through the Map option will let you see video feed of any heroine in the zone, even from a distance. There are different camera qualities, every morning you get a free cheap camera in your room.
-The free cheap camera is very valuable and it might be worth repeatedly restarting the game a few times to get enough cameras to cover the areas you want.
Most bathroom interiors are their own unique zones.
If you're in the same area as a heroine and have a camera up, you can change the angle by moving around them.

-All around the map are blond members of the ShikkinCLUB. By paying them money, they can do stuff for you.
The first option requests them, the middle option requests they do it every day, and the third cancels. If they haven't yet taken their action in the day you can talk to them again to cancel the deal and you won't get charged.
Warning: they automatically charge money once the day reaches the time for them to start doing things
Also, I don't know if it's a bug or a mistranslation but both the request options seem to make them do it every single day until you cancel, so be careful. You need to restart the day and talk to them again before they act to cancel the deal.

-Holding left CTRL lets you fast forward a bit. The second menu option lets you skip to the start of the next 2 hour interval. You don't get money for videos you missed, but the club members still charge you for things they might have done.

That's the basic premise, here are some rough details:

Ayumi: Little sister
Kano: Cathat
Mayumi: Ponytail
Kanami: Waitress
Ai: Schoolgirl in the forest

Rough timings of times they go to the bathroom, incomplete:

610 - Ayumi (House)
750 - Kano (North Plaza)
   930 - Kano (Restaurant) [if prevented from going in the plaza - you can't occupy the cubicle but see below]
800 - Kanami (Restaurant) [You're not allowed into the restaurant this early so you can't prevent this from what I can tell]
900 - Mayumi (Park)
   9:50 Mayumi (Eastern camp) [If blocked from park]
      10:55 Southwest temporary toilet [If blocked from camp]
1208- Kanami (Restaurant)
   1508 - Kanami (Restaurant) [If she played games]
1242 - Ai
1600 - Ayumi (House)

ShikkinClub members I've noticed and their uses. Many of these things can also be done manually by the player to save money if your timing is good. I've marked with *** the ones that are impossible to do without the help.

In the camp:
Occupy camp bathroom at 940

North building opposite the school:
***Distribute tea samples to students in the morning [Makes Ayumi more desperate after school, she'll go to the park bathroom]

South Street:
Occupy temporary toilet at 1030

Trio opposite restaurant:
Left: Buy string from the convenience store in the morning [This affects Ai]
Middle: Block restaurant bathroom at 930
Right: Restaraunt bathroom at 1450

Next to camera shop:
Buy the notebook from the convenience store [This affects Kano and prevents her from going to the plaza bathroom]

Northwest forest:
***Lower: Take away the scissors
***Upper: Take away the bucket

Park, right side:
***Clean the park bathrooms around 900 [Note: This club member is only around between 7 and 8 am - easy to miss]

In the camera shop:
***Leave a game in the restaurant staff room [Distracts Kanami during her break]

I've managed to get wetting scenes for everyone except Ayumi and Kanami so far. Anyone else know anything?

darklok

There is another club member at the camp that sits in from of the bathroom area at 1500. And he will block that bathroom so that you get the wetting scene with kanami and or/and prevent Ayumi from using that bathroom.

Rainyday

Oh, that's something I missed!

It's the park and not the camp though, but it's a big help.

Ainur

I feel like an idiot but what are the controls for ShikkinCLUB? I get that Z and tab bring up a menu but what are the options? I can't even figure out how to pick up the camera.

Rachiou

Where do you find the game [Aoi Fukku no Yuusha]? I would like to try it myself :drool:

Zenix

Whoa when did a new Shikkin game come out. Man I wish School would have been updated more.

Sligger112

Activating the tea dealer outside school triggers a large influx of customers to the restaurant in the afternoon, which will also cause Kanami to wet herself if denied the toilet throughout the day.
Also, I've noticed that the camera you get for free in your room every day is a "0-star" camera, so it's pretty much useless except for basic surveillance. A good way to make money in the start is to get a cheap 15,000 camera from the shop, then causing Mayumi to wet herself. A 1-star camera at the scene will net you the full 40,000, and you only need to hire the park toilet cleaner for 0900.