New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hold-It Hell

Started by Serika, July 02, 2011, 12:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

Summary: Wendy has gone to the underworld and must atone for her crimes by reliving one of the most embarrassing days in her entire life; the graduation ceremony where she nearly wet herself. It never ends, she can't use the bathroom, but not everything is as it seems to her.

Contents: Fantasy, extreme desperation, adults, and karma

I always liked the idea of there being a Hell where you would have to hold it in forever, and since you're already dead you don't have to worry about your health. For some people, this wouldn't be a punishment at all. :lol:

Just a disclaimer, i have seen other Hell based erotic stories (Tickle Hell, or something) result in the author getting flamed by all his readers because he used it as a chance to advertise his political views and say the girl went to hell because she was too modern, too liberal, too slutty, ect... I just want to make it clear that in my story the girl dines in Hell because she killed someone, and that is the ONLY reason she is in Hell. Nothing else she ever did in life has any relevance at all to her punishment.

My depiction of Hell is weird anyway, you can tell i've never been to church before. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Yukari53

So funny that story.  I think it should be a more things but I enjoyed to read it.  Only it is graduation it is funny, But why she didn't end to pee a pants or something as that?  It is the last part before they can go on, is it?  Anyway  Very good this story.  I want to give it stars as many as is almost perfect.

Serika

Thanks for the comment. :)

The girl didn't finish peeing because that is her punishment. She has to hold it in forever or until she is forgiven for what she did. I haven't decided if the principal will wait a few days or a few years to release her soul and allow her to pee.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

animewetting

i think he should allow her to pee, then make her somehow reabsorb the pee into her bladder, and keep doing it. or like make her press on her bladder or someting like that.

Ranpalan

Absolutely brilliant.  I can't help but compare this to Wet Note.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

Ultima02

What if the girl LIKES holding it?
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

Sophie1618

Even if she get aroused when have a full bladder, it yet ache, and, after a while the ache exceeds the horness and she will only want end with the ache...

I can say it because I get excited when I have to pee, and already did this experience... (^.^")

Well, I loved your story, and if I had to give a note between 0 and 10, it will be 11... I liked how you wrote and described Wendy's desperation, the scenario, how the plot evolved, and the end, since I'm more in desperation than in wetting... (^.^")

I liked your idea of Hell and about the Dark Lord... This all is more like I thought about this when I still believed in God, in 'Dark Lord', and in Heaven and Hell...

Reading your story, I remembered of a dream/nightmare that I had once, where I was on a Shopping Center, desperate to pee, and it just had toilets on first floor. But, don't matter how I tried get there, could never. The moving staircases and elevators didn't stop there, and hadn't stairs to there... The dream did not last long, however, since I just woke up feeling my bladder bursting and ran to the toilet... (^.^")