New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Practice English here for me is good to be kind to me

Started by Yukari53, June 29, 2011, 10:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukari53

I study English here by way to take Eiken 3 and study at University in Tsukuba.  I don't know it well, but some my teachers say English is good that I can speak it.  I want to speak it more and more, so I find another way to practice it that also makes it practical to me.

I don't know what a westerner thinks it is the omorashi that is our Japanese word, but it sometimes interested me to see it happened.  I sometimes did it too as younger, but not so much like is imagined of a story told in many people's idea of Japan.  It is because Japan is seems to be more free about it than some countries.  Never have I heard it, a teacher denies a student a right to go.  Never have I seen a place that doesn't have it close by to go.  So it is not so frequent as sometimes I read that foreigner can think it happened.

If I tell a story so strangely, please help it is corrected to good English way to speak.  Even if grammar is sometimes okay on a post of my word document first, it is not so natural to a native speaker of the language to get it.  So please help my natural speaking as well as my grammar when I write please.

I enjoy to make up a story about something that might be interesting to see if it really could happen, but I know it is so fiction because no teacher so cruel and no place really that doesn't have a facility to cope when a person can wants it, and so he and she can just go at that time.

Onegaishimasu is a term that Japanese use to be very respectful and ask for a kindness of those longer on a job or place than us.  We call them a senpai.  So any Senpai that is wanting to talk me, I ask you a kindness and don't judge my post hardly.  Onegaishimasu.

Oh it is introducing thread this, right?  I almost forgot it.  So I introduce.
I am Iijima Yukari of small town in Ibaraki.  It is called Sanwa before a few years ago but becomes Koga today.  I go University in Tsukuba that is many foreign student can go there.  I study about English hardly so I can become marketing for office jobs in many fields like example is public worker, or maybe Office worker of a big company like Sony or something like that.  I can type good and I can talk to foreigner--maybe.  So, I want to use that to work an office job someday.  Maybe I write report for a boss in English or something like that.
Oh, right... I am windy again, right?  Is it called windy to mean talk too much?
So I am 23 and in third grade University.  Yes, I don't pass the first two times I apply the exam because it is difficult so much.  I have one sister still in a home at high school this year.  She is first grade so in three years, she maybe takes the university examination too.
Why is omorashi something it catches interest for me, I don't fully understand it.  But something about some time in a past, I saw it happened to me, when I was doing something too much and didn't go when I should and got in kind of trouble for it.  But maybe because it is bad, that it is kind of embarrassing to me that is maybe why it is secret I like it, but I don't.
Can you understand it what is said in this post?  I know I need to work more on writing for understanding, but I hope you understand it.  I think it is good chance to practice too if you can help me correct English to write it naturally so everyone can understand me.

Well, that is me.  You can call me Yu-chan or Yuka-chan by the way.  I hear both names and like it that way too.

Serika

Welcome to our forum, Yuka-chan.

As a native English speaker that has been trying to learn Japanese i understand that learning a second language is difficult. It looks like you are doing well in your studies, i can understand what you are saying. If you have any questions about proper English grammar i would be happy to help.

Quote from: Yukari53 on June 29, 2011, 10:42:12 PMI don't know what a westerner thinks it is the omorashi that is our Japanese word, but it sometimes interested me to see it happened.

Omorashi would be "incontinence" in English, but the more common way to say it is "pee your pants".

English does not have a proper word for nyoui/尿意 so we use the slang word "desperation". The Female Desperation board is the main attraction here. おしっこ我慢 or holding in pee is the subject matter.

Hope you have fun here. :D
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Yukari53

Thank you to Serika.  It is good my English can understand by a native speaker.  I work hard for English class everyday.  It require much study times, so I have to find some out time that I don't care if the professor is marking it bad or not.  So I hope this board can do that to me.

Serika senpai will be my favorite person here for a long time now because greeted me with kindness and encouraged me with own ideas of learn Japanese and learn about what is going on this board thing.

I write a story now about someone gets an office job at English School run by foreign guy.  I hope it doesn't break a rule about posting this sites.

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

It's nice to meet you Yukari.  For someone who is learning English as a second language I'd say you're doing quite well.  Despite the fragmented sentences I can understand what you're saying pretty well.  If you're looking to post a story or two, we have a fan fiction section for that.  We also have sections for non-omorashi related conversations if you wish to speak about something other than omorashi.  Serika pretty much covered the rest of what I was going to say in his post, so I'll leave it at that.

Have fun, and see you around the forums.

JackO

Hey Yuka-chan... you say you go to university in Tsukuba... just as a point of interest... is there a car racing circuit anywhere near your university? Its just that on videogames, there's a Tsukuba racing circuit... and seeing that made me curious...

FallenStar

I would have a hard time calling you Yu-chan since I don't know your gender and all... As I understand it, though, an older person speaking to a younger person would call them -chan, correct?

Either way, I might be more comfortable calling you Yu-san or something along those lines. =P

Welp... I'm fucked...

Yukari53

Yes, it is right that someone call it -san when they don't know age or other difference, but I said it's okay.
As for race, I don't sure that, but I think it doesn't so popular near me.  I never see it. 
So thank you to welcome this interesting sight.   Do you fun that it is you pee a pants, or that you watch another and why you watch it to fun?

For me, it is cute face of girl that wet pants that she is scared to say it happens and she hope no one see but I see and look is interesting so cute.  I wet two times, before but it doesn't comfortable, but I bet looked cute someone else can see it when pants were wet and I tried to sit so it hide it comes out in class or I wear a skirt and it go but I try to pretend it just water I sit on in a chair at restaurant.  I don't know who think it water though because smell bad and wet strange, but no one said I lie when I said I spill it a drink then.

When I write another place no one answer me.  Can you say it why I do something wrong?  I want role playing someone like I see here and lurking another sight but I don't know how it start the thread because no one say okay we can play it to me.  I said practice my English is reason to join here, but no one seems to want me do it.  I am so sad that.

Lisk

Our small community seems to be quite widespread across the world, that's why. For example, I'm 8 hours away from both you (way too far to the east) and FallenStar (way too far to the west). When it's early morning here, it's late evening there, and vice versa. It can't be helped. Don't think that I'll let you go now, though. I'm working on the translation of some RPGmaker wetting games and now I am given the possibility of help of a native speaker, so I won't let you go, even if you have to use the bathroom.

Yukari53

But if Lisk doesn't let me go before it can stand, the pants and panties and floor all are wet and smells strongly that I pee and make my face very red and scared that I made bad mistake. :d

Videl1201

実は、時々日本人を真似する人がこの掲示板を訪ねる。そのせいでここの人はまだゆかりさんのことを少しだけ疑うかもしれません。失礼ですけど、ゆかりさんは本当に日本人ですか。

Yukari53

Quote from: Videl1201 on July 04, 2011, 09:43:20 AM
実は、時々日本人を真似する人がこの掲示板を訪ねる。そのせいでここの人はまだゆかりさんのことを少しだけ疑うかもしれません。失礼ですけど、ゆかりさんは本当に日本人ですか。

Why such things can happen? Does someone think Japan so (subarashii) that someone doesn't like own  birth place?  I think it so great in Japan, but it doesn't only coo place in a all over a world, you know?  I want go New York some day and see it, the famous place for example Long Island and the Statue of Liberty.  I want go England sometime to to see it, the change of a guard at palace and Big Ben.  Notre Dame is another place that I seems coo.  Speak English is good for a world, so I sometimes sad I don't speak English like that is good.  More and more I want to do it. 

So, I don't think I answer this questions, sorry.  It feels (iiji ga warui) and I don't do it someone too.   I said I here to practice the English to make more and more can speak in English.  So I don't use Japanese too in a response except if don't (oboeru) some word I need to say it.  I soon look these up though and then I ready a next time.

I want cool love!  PEACE!

Serika

If you are in a hurry to improve on English i could fix the grammar inside the quote as we talk. You can compare that with what you wrote earlier.

Quote from: Yukari53 on July 04, 2011, 04:36:03 PMWhy do such things happen? Does someone think Japan is so (wonderful) that he doesn't like his own birthplace?  I think it is great in Japan, but it isn't the only cool place in the world, you know?

"The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"

Is how the saying goes. I think people see something they like about Japan and then believe it must be better than their own home. It isn't always Japan either, some Americans see one or two good things about countries in Europe and think moving there will solve all of their problems. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Videl1201

Here's the thing. If someone writes in imperfect English just because they're not a native speaker that's fine. There are many awesome people on this board (like Serika) willing to lend a hand. However, if someone is purposely messing up his or her English just to be cute, it becomes annoying pretty fast.

Of course there might still be people going along with it as part of a role-play fantasy. After all, that's why many of us are here.

Yukari53

Videl, so you want some way I show it Japanese to you?  It doesn't cute to talk in bad things and frustrate to say something can't think.  It doesn't fun.  Why it can do that someone is iiji ga warui.  And I don't understand why cute if talk so doesn't good.

Thank you at Serika to help my English.  I don't understand how some of words changed so much the way you write it, but I try use it that way. 

Please treat me kindness because I write best English as I do it.  I am learning it English everyday so improve a lot by some how can speak it more and more soon.

It I make so hard to talk me, so sorry every people here.

Videl1201

To be honest I personally don't care all that much if you really are Japanese or not. I also can't claim to be the same person as my avatar :)

People come to this place to indulge in sexual fantasies (be it role-play, fanfiction, or something else). This isn't the real world anyway. However, you asked why people haven't signed on to roleplay with you and I just think this is one of the reasons.

もちろん、日本人だと証明したかったら、日本語で返事したっらどうですか。ローマ字で一つ、二つの日本語の言葉を書くのは誰でもできるけど、正しい漢字や文型を使って、自然の日本語で文章を書くのは日本人以外にできる人は少ないでしょう。