Author Topic: New FD RP: Boarding school for troubled girls  (Read 7420 times)

Offline Eddy

New FD RP: Boarding school for troubled girls
« on: March 19, 2011, 02:21:57 PM »
New FD RP suggested
Title: Boarding school for troubled girls
Venue: virtual correctional boarding school for troubled girls with extremely strict discipline rules
Time: late modern/currently
Number of girls attending: unlimited
Age of the students: 14-18
Main method of disciplining: limiting of girls access to toilet for 3 per day maximum; toilet visits during the classes, gym/sportive exercises, and after lights out are absolutely forbidden
Main way of punishment: taking away of one of three official toilet breaks (for misbehavior, poor sportive and/or academic performance, wetting or an attempt to use toilet out of official break time or to pee in another place than bathroom)
How the girls manage with bathroom rules:
-   Some girls with really big bladders easily manage with the schedule of three pee breaks per day
-   Other girls suffer a lot of pee desperation, but in anyway make it to the official toilet breaks
-   Number of girls try the their best to cooperate with the rules, but in any way have wetting accident (panties or bed wetting), more or less frequently
-   A few of naughty girls looking for all kind of “illegal” ways to pee: to smuggle into bathroom, to pee into cup/plants/trash etc, to pee throe the window, or to escape to the school yard to pee behind the bushes
-   Girls that “collaborate” with the staff, become “perfects”, and win extra bathroom passes
How the girls response to their peers desperation:
-   “Bad girls” that tease and laugh on their peers when they need to pee badly or wet themselves
-   “Good friends” that try to comfort their desperate peers, try to help them to hold, and even share with them their own bathroom passes (illegal thing subject to severe punishment)
-   “Rebellious girls” encouraging others to pee “illegally” and help them to find a ways to do it
-     Staff “collaborators” reporting on their peers about wettings or illegal peings

Offline Eddy

Re: New FD RP: Boarding school for troubled girls
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 02:34:58 PM »
Character: Karen
Tall: 160 cm
Weight: 50 kg
Hear: brown
Eyes: brown/green
Personality: spiritual, shy, introvert, on the other side very emphatic and sometimes rebellious
Bladder capacity/holding abilities: much above the average
Bio: was sent to the boarding school after being collected from the street by authorities, after run away for an abusive house
Copying with the boarding school rules: in between of “good holder” to “rebellious” girl. Was used to long-time pee holding during her years in an abusive house (her step-dad used to punish her by long grounding/rooming punishment without toilet access). More or less manage with the school pee rules, despite sometimes feels an extreme desperation. Never ask for favors or mercy to go to the toilet. Very sympathetic to the pee desperation of her peers. Help them to hold and sometimes takes herself and encourage other girls to take “illegal” pee breaks as a protest. Boycott the “collaborators” 

Offline Scoozums

• Advanced Member
  • Laughter, Just an S away from Slaughter...
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 12:12:52 PM »
You having just started her I'm not sure if I want to participate in your RP. The reason being I can't be certain how active you'll be or if the RP will simply fall off the face of the world. (eh but who am I to talk... I still have an RP post to complete... >_< Don't hate me Star T_T )

Be active each day for the next 5 days and I'll consider joining this RP. It looks kinda interesting...

Offline Scoozums

• Advanced Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 11:27:24 PM »
Looks like you're still active :)

If you're still interested in doing this RP I'll draw up a character to use.

Offline Eddy

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 09:00:21 AM »
Sure-you are more than welcome to join!

Offline Scoozums

• Advanced Member
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 12:57:57 AM »
Name: Felicia Olbheim
Appearance See image below
Bladder Capacity: Low. She usually lets go and pees whenever she feels her bladder being pressured.

Bio: Felicia believes heavily in the natural way of the world. Houses, cars, machinery, all of these are things that Felicia has come to tolerate about the modern world but if she could have her own way she would not live in such a world. This troubled teen unfortunately has a habit of going "all natural". As a personal preference Felicia prefers nudity over modesty and expression over suppression.

Her casual strolls through public in the nude has earned her a position in a certain correctional facility...

Offline Yukari53

• Advanced Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 10:25:55 AM »
Does it okay if I play too?  I want to practice English much here, and want to make a story even my English doesn't sound good.  Can it (be?) okay if I do it here in this boarding school by play a girl that failed her high school testing so parents upset and send her there to put on track to pass to go high school for success?

Character:  Kumiko
Grade:  HS 1 or something like it.  finished 6 years in elementary school... finished 3 years in JHS and start 1st year for HS in this boarding school?
Bladder:  Kind of average (need to go about 5 times a day, but somehow usually manage it to 3 times okay sometimes, but because that might start wet bed before start to wet in a class eventually).

Tall:  140 cm
Weight: 52 kg
Breast:  smaller than average
Butt:  a little bigger than average
Hair:  Black with some brown strands in it
Eyes:  Dark brown to looks black at times

Music:  JPop
TV:     Doesn't watch much
Movie:  Harry Potter
Book:  Harry Potter and Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle too.
Boy:    Average tall, smart, kind, playful

Actions:  Shy because English doesn't good and she knows it.  Doesn't ask questions in class, even desperate because don't know how.
Belief:    Spirit life is everywhere around you.  You should always careful of bad actions that even people don't see, a ghost can make it known.

Dress:    School Uniform is not there, then she wears a nice blouse and shorter skirt.  Her panties is white and cotton as most Japanese student. 
             Bra is like a little girl still because small chest that doesn't show so much, but still it is breast.  Likes white tights too and wear is
             white tights when she wears skirt, so it can hide her panties some which if no one check, she maybe wearing kitty or snoopy printed ones.
Hair:      Hair is one a usual day, tied tightly from two sides of head to back in a ponytail, but it is over the top just some of hair that the rest is
             falling down her neck that you must look carefully that it is ponytail in back of her head.  sometimes, a small rubber band is make front
             off-centered small stylish strands of hair sticks up above the left eye.
Unko:     if honestly only three time she can only go, then it maybe that sometime in the day, if she is really hurt stomach or something bad, she
             is hard to wait to let it go a something more than pee because it just can't wait more than 1.5 hours to do it when it is ready to go.  Pee
             is ready to go about 5 hours if don't drinking anything, but when thirsty... each 2 cups is reduce her need by one hour to start to need it.

Desperation Scale:
             1...  It is about 5 hours minute one hour per 2 cups of liquid that is normal and not soda.
             2...  it is about 30 minutes after wants going that she is aware that she is scared to wet.  She gets to wiggle a little then.
             3...  It is about 15 minutes after wiggling that she is now so tight can not move anything and hands want to grab her there.
             4...  It is about 10 minutes after that, that she is start to leak and is wiggle hard and dancing badly and start to tears down face.
             5...  It is about 5 minutes after that, that she is start to squirt some... she can hold about 2 min between squirting and then on third time
                    It is going in a stream constantly but slow to get her wet... over the next 3 minutes... (2+2+2+3) after 5 is like (14 min after the 4
                    that she pee a pants.)
             6...  It is that 14 minutes that she is wet bad enough her pants look no saving them, and pointless to hold and she finally give up and
                    and it all pees her pants... 

From want going to complete is 74 minutes+ 2 or 3 minutes to finish it. 

Is anything else need to know her thing about it, or is it complete enough to start Kumiko this role play?

Offline Eddy

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 05:28:21 PM »
The day schedule

7:00 Wake-up time; lining-up near beds, morning inspection
7:15 Morning gym
8:00 First pee/bathroom break + shower
8:30 Breakfast
9:00 Morning classes
13:00 Lunch Break
13:30 Free time/ second pee break
14:00 Afternoon classes
16:00 Tea
16:30 Homework/ Study hall
19:30 Third (and last) bathroom break, shower or free time
20:00 Room curfew
21:00 Lining up for evening inspection
22:00 Lights out

Offline Eddy

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 05:41:24 PM »
Official uniforms

Student in daily winter (left) or summer (right) uniform

Offline Eddy

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 05:44:51 PM »
Evening/events uniform for regular student (left) and perfect (right)

Offline ninjafox28

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 01:09:07 AM »
U guys Need to keep this Going

Online FallenStar

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • FallenStar fail many times, yesh?
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 02:37:32 AM »
U guys Need to keep this Going

This topic has not been posted in in nearly half a year. I'm pretty sure they are unwilling to continue.

Next time, ninjafox, please look at the date of the last post before you post, okay? If it's been some time since the last post, chances are the topic is a dead one and thus, posting in it would be considered thread necro'ing - which is frowned upon in many forums, including this one.

Well... damn...

Offline Scoozums

• Advanced Member
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2012, 02:54:40 AM »
I'd still be interested in starting up this RP but looking at Yukari who hasn't come online since January 6th I don't think that Yukari will be a very reliable poster...

If no one else is interested Eddy you can probably start us up a private rp here -> Clicky for the two of us.

Boarding the fact the last post in that forum was 3 months ago but that's only because FallenStar lost interest in it. FallenStar is also very particular about how he wants his RPs to go which kind of throws me off tbh so I think the rp was doomed to die regardless... (;A;)