New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

What if: Part 2 "Cum forever"

Started by Serika, November 17, 2010, 02:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

In this scenario, it is late at night and you are out for a walk. You meet a witch, not a scary witch, but she looks kind of slutty. This witch tells you that with just one kiss she can give you an orgasm that will NEVER go away. You will be ejaculating constantly, all day and all night and for the rest of your life. You will never "get used to this feeling", it will always feel as good as the peak of orgasm. She says it won't cause you do die from exhaustion either, as long as you continue to eat food and drink water and be careful not to get killed in an accident.

The price? You must give up what you like the most. For example, if baseball is your favorite thing in the world then all the baseball teams, equipment, ect, will vanish from Earth without a trace and no one will remember them but you, and you will be unable to bring it back by yourself.

It's your choice. Do you kiss her?
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

I don't need any help orgasming, thanks; I need help getting a girl who actually wants to touch me down there.  :|

Besides, that witch has far too much makeup for my taste. Why can't she be like Yuma Tonami from To Heart 2?!  xD

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

Quote from: FallenStar on November 17, 2010, 02:55:40 PMBesides, that witch has far too much makeup for my taste.
I have a folder of anime girls wearing/putting on makeup. It's one of those weird things i like to watch. xD

Now if it were me, i'd like to accept her offer but there are just two problems. I'd have to refuse because...

1. I would be horribly embarrassed if people around me noticed and i still couldn't stop cumming. I don't think i could hold back those sexy moans either, so everyone would laugh at me. Also i could get arrested depending on where i am.

2. The price. I would basically have to stop being a weeaboo because Japan and it's influence on the world would disappear. I'd have to make do with western comics and cartoons and that would just be sad. xD
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Starman

For me, this would be just a paradox - I mean, an eternal orgasm at the price of giving up sexual pleasure? what? ;_;