Author Topic: Diaper RPG  (Read 9046 times)

Offline andreasaspenberg

• Advanced Member
Re: Diaper RPG
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 02:39:13 PM »
that sems like a bad bug so it should be fixed. a solution is that the people that find it fix it but the creator should fix it and publish it again.

Offline Estregan

• Advanced Member
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 02:29:03 PM »
Hello all! I am currently at a point where Jodie, Hailey and Taryn want to follow Caleb but have to get Kara first. When they go to her house, Paul tells them that Kara is lost and they should go west to Harmony City. But when I try to leave the town, Jodie says "We should get Kara first". I don't find her anywhere; from now on Paul only says that Kara is outside playing (which is not true) and Dawn (is that her name? Paul's GF) says "I hope Kara is okay". I can't leave without her, but she is not there... Any help? Is this a bug or am I too stupid?

Offline andreasaspenberg

• Advanced Member
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2012, 06:51:09 AM »
that could be a bug but there is a different path to take that isnt buggy.

Offline Estregan

• Advanced Member
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 03:40:19 PM »
that could be a bug but there is a different path to take that isnt buggy.

How far do I need to go back to find the other path? ;-) It has been some time ago and I don't really remember which decisions I made. I
'm not really interested in starting the game again and hitting the same bug...

Offline andreasaspenberg

• Advanced Member
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2012, 08:22:01 PM »
i got through it myself by following a different path but when is the new version released.

Offline secretaccount123

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2013, 04:32:50 AM »
Did you get around to fixing some of the bugs. I found a list when I downloaded it. For example, nah I'll just give you the list.

1) When the diapered girl storms off to yell at her friend and the boy leaves to talk to the trouble maker, she's with him when he's talking to him, like she warped or something. Then when he returns, sure enough, she's still at the house yelling at her friend for teasing her.

2) When the boy metes the angel for the second time, the two girls are walking up into the diapered girl's room, and THEN there's dialog saying "Wait, what's she doing here?!" or something like that, as if both girls are there when their physical bodies are still in the room, which you probably intended since it's part of the plot.

3) When the bartender sees the diapered girl off after changing her, she clones herself (The object is copied, or the sprite. I don't know how rpg maker works).

Just one more thing, I think you should use a different "peeing" sound when the diapered girl wets herself. That one you used sounds like rain. I actually did some hunting a while back for a good peeing sound and I found them. I gave you two files below. The first one's for diaper wetting and the second one's for leaky diapers. I extracted the sounds from two omo movie clips and touched it up on audacity for ya. Try them out and see how you like them.

WOW! I LOVED that game so far. There's lot's of abdl content, a great plot and a little bit of "Adventure" as well. I especially love all the different possible outcomes. It's obvious you spent a lot of time on this. Keep up the good work!

Offline ltmt

• Advanced Member
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2013, 10:26:10 PM »
Ha, glad you've enjoyed it brotha. I've fixed some of the bugs.. but have mostly been focusing on continuing the story, since fixing bugs is extremely boring.

Thanks for the sound effects! Unfortunately I tried to play them and they don't seem to work for me, in either media player or rpgmaker itself. No idea what the problem is, whether it's on my end or yours, but if you can figure it out I'd love to see how they sound and use them in the game. Because yeah, that's exactly what I use- the "rain" sound effect. Haha.

Offline andreasaspenberg

• Advanced Member
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2013, 03:29:34 PM »
those sound files appear to be incomplete. the size is also rather small. the rpg maker 2003 sound files is measured i kilobytes while those provided is just 44 bytes. the uploader needs to upload complete versions of them. as for the game, please upload a new version of it soon.