Author Topic: Chained up in her owner's basement with a bursting bladder.  (Read 15173 times)

Offline KatKins

• Advanced Member
Re: Chained up in her owner's basement with a bursting bladder.
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2010, 03:02:18 PM »
'No, Aniya, I didn't want you to stop. Step out and dry yourself, slave. I have decided on your punishment.' May took a towel of the rack beside the bath and held it out to Aniya. May wanted to watch this young girl pleasure herself, and maybe afterwards, force her to pleasure her Mistress. May picked up Aniya's still wet boyshorts and threw them into the laundry basket near the door. 'Come quickly, now, slave. I want a nice clean, dry slave all ready for her.. ah, punishment.' May smirked, and rubbed her left breast. All these thoughts were turning her on.
O-M-O-R-A-S-H-I~!

Offline antifairy

• Advanced Member
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2010, 04:12:35 PM »
"Yes Mistress, right away!" Aniya said, not exactly sure what was going on with her Mistress and why she suddenly told her to get out of the tub so quickly. She obliged without hesitation though and dropped the rag in the tub water before standing up, instinctively covering herself as she stepped out of the tub. She quickly dried off with a towel that her Mistress pulled off of the rack next to her, making sure she was completely dry just as her Mistress wanted her to be. Aniya placed the wet towel back on the rack neatly before she covered her genitals again with her hands, waiting for her Mistress to lead her to wherever she was to take her as she looked down with shame. As she was standing there, she couldn't help but subtly press a finger inside of herself and rub it a bit. Aniya desperately needed sexual release but she quickly realized what she was doing and stopped, pulling her finger out. She continued to wait for her Mistress's orders, hoping that she didn't see her try to pleasure herself again.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 04:17:45 PM by antifairy »

Offline KatKins

• Advanced Member
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2010, 05:05:56 PM »
'Aniya, come with me.' May exited the bathroom and began walking down the corridor. She turned left, opened a door and walked inside. This room was a deep red colour, with a double bed in the middle of the room. There was one window, on the left hand side of the room, but the curtains were drawn. There was a reddish glow to this room. There were several candle stands, all of the candles in it, lit. 'Now Aniya. It has come to my attention, that I have a horny little slave on my hands, correct?' May tugged at Aniya's hands to pull them away from her private area. 'I want you to make yourself feel good, Aniya. In front of your Mistress.' May indicated toward the bed and kissed Aniya's lips.
O-M-O-R-A-S-H-I~!

Offline antifairy

• Advanced Member
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2010, 05:55:02 PM »
Aniya hastily followed behind her Mistress to a room that she wasn't familiar with, instead of being taken down to the basement for her punishment, she was taken to a room that was seemingly fit for a princess. She looked around the room at the candles and the reddish glow that permeated the room and she soon felt more relaxed than she was as her body stopped shaking. Aniya blushed when her Mistress said she was horny and she looked down in shame. She coudn't deny it though, and she softly nodded her head. "Yes, Mistress, you do." she said. She immediately looked up at her Mistress as her hands were pulled away from her now exposed girlhood. Aniya dared not pull away but allow her Mistress to do whatever she wanted to, she expected a different punishment for her perverted actions but instead she was asked to pleasure herself. After she was kissed, she was definitely confused, but she complied without questioning and walked over the bed, crawling on top of it.

Aniya thought she better take advantage of her punishment as she really needed to get herself off and release the sexual tension that was built up inside of her. She layed back onto the bed and propped her legs up before spreading them apart, her girlhood now in full view of her Mistress. Slowly she moved her left hand to herself and gently rubbed her outer labias with her fingers before she closed her eyes. Soft breaths expelled from her mouth as she started to feel pleasure. Aniya soon wanted more and she pressed her index finger inside and moved it around in circles before her middle finger joined and together danced with each other inside of her. She let out a soft yet solid moaning sound as she bit her bottom lip and began moving her fingers in and out of her wet pussy. She moaned louder as her speed quickened, forcing her to arch her back off of the bed and let out several moans in succession. Aniya couldn't stop even for a second to see her Mistress's reaction as she became lost in the pleasure she so desperately needed.

Aniya's entire body was now filled with a numbing pleasure and she could feel her climax building up inside of her, she knew orgasm was imminent. Her fingers moved in and out of her as deeply and quickly as she could move them now and the room filled with her loud and crying moans of pleasure that she was unable to hold back. Minutes later, Aniya felt an intense wave of pleasure travel down her body and out of her vagina as her liquids bursted out of her all over her hands and where she was sitting. She slowed to a more relaxed pace now as she became immersed in orgasmic pleasure that was travelling throughout her body and more but slightly softer moans bellowed from her one after the other. She removed her fingers and just rubbed the outside as she relaxed on the bed, enjoying the pleasure she was in.

Hehe, sorry that was so long. :x

Offline KatKins

• Advanced Member
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2010, 06:35:39 PM »
May watched as the girl climbed onto the bed and smiled. She wanted to hear this girl moan, to see the ecstasy on her face. May was confused. She was experiencing strong feelings for this young girl, but couldn't distinguish what they were. As Aniya began to rub herself, May smiled and watched her intently. The way this young girl was using her fingers was amazing. May knew she had obviously done this many times before becoming her slave. She began rubbing her own breasts. She was anticipating the next part of Aniya's 'punishment'.
A sudden tingling in May's bladder told her that she would need to use the bathroom herself soon. She had always had a fairly weak bladder. Aniya's moans brought May's mind back to thinking about the orgasm the young girl was having. May's bladder was starting to become an uncomfortable stinging feeling. She needed to pee pretty bad.
As Aniya finished up, May smiled and walked over to the bed where Aniya was sitting. 'Very good, slave. Now for the next part of your punishment, I want you to drink from my fountain.' May pulled off her skirt and thong slowly, and lay down on the bed. 'Get ready, slave.'
O-M-O-R-A-S-H-I~!

Offline antifairy

• Advanced Member
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2010, 06:53:04 PM »
Aniya sat up and leaned on her arm as she heard her Mistress's voice, still catching her breath. She watched as her Mistress took off her clothes and crawled onto the bed and told her to drink from her fountain. Confused at first, she slowly came to realize that she wanted her to drink her urine. Aniya became nervous, as she's never tasted anyone's urine and she didn't quite know what to expect other then it would probably be foul tasting. But she owed it to her Mistress to please her, especially after she let her bring herself to orgasm. She nodded her head in agreement and positioned herself so she was sitting back up, waiting for her Mistress to come to her. "Anything for you, my Mistress."

Offline KatKins

• Advanced Member
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2010, 05:45:26 AM »
May smiled and moved across the bed to where Aniya was sitting. She used her foot to push Aniya back down into a lying position. May climbed over Aniya so that her pussy was directly over Aniya's face. With each movement her bladder tingled sharply. She smirked and looked down at her slave. 'Are you ready, slave?' May relaxed her vaginal muscles and a spurt of golden urine spurted out. 'Ahh..'
O-M-O-R-A-S-H-I~!

Offline antifairy

• Advanced Member
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2010, 05:57:48 PM »
Aniya's heart started beating quicker when her Mistress crawled towards her and hovered naked half over her. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and couldn't help but look over her Mistress's girlhood, which was a lot more matured and developed then her own. Aniya closed her eyes as the first spurt released from her Mistress and poured into her mouth, the pressure from it caused some of the pee to splash out from Aniya's mouth and land on her face but soon steadied into a constant stream. Much to her surprise, the taste of her Mistress's pee wasn't foul tasting. Infact, she swallowed what was in her mouth and actually liked the taste. She let her mouth fill up again as she ran her tongue through the stream and accidently let it lick her Mistress's pussy. Aniya pulled her tongue back inside and swallowed again, a sound of what seemed like pleasure coming from her as she let her Mistress pee on her face for a second before allowing it to pour in her mouth again.

Soon, she began rubbing her own pussy. Aniya was definitely enjoying her "punishment" and a new feeling formed in her towards her Mistress that she wasn't sure what to make of yet. Then another feeling formed, a more physical feeling. Aniya needed to pee again, and her hornyness wasn't helping to subside the need at all. She closed her legs tightly together and continued to drink her Mistress's golden delight.

Offline KatKins

• Advanced Member
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2010, 05:34:06 PM »
'Oooh slave, drink it all up... Drink my piss all up...' May squealed when Aniya's tounge brushed against her pussy. 'You like it, don't you, slave? You like the taste of my piss..' May began rubbing her own breasts as the pressure eased off her bladder.
As her stream of pee stopped, she moaned and lowered herself a little further down above Aniya's face. 'Lick my pussy, slave!'
O-M-O-R-A-S-H-I~!

Offline antifairy

• Advanced Member
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2010, 02:36:24 AM »
Aniya consumed all of her Mistress's piss that she landed in her mouth. "Yes, Mistress, I love the taste of your piss, I want more!" She moaned out as her stream slowed to a slight trickle. Aniya wasted no time when her Mistress told her to lick her pussy and put her entire mouth over it, licking her dripping wet labias as the last bit of her Mistress's pee went into her mouth. As she begin sticking her tongue in and out of her pussy, she almost forgot about her growing need to pee and accidentally let a trickle out into her hand that was rubbing her own wet pussy. "Mmmmph." She moaned as she rubbed her self with her urine. Aniya was even more turned on by now, and it was quickly increasing her urge until she could barely hold on but she dare not pull away from pleasing her Mistress until she was told to do otherwise. Another spurt of her own pee escaped from her as she continued to eat out her Mistress and began fingering herself.

Offline KatKins

• Advanced Member
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2010, 02:30:01 PM »
'Ooh, slave!' May moaned as Aniya's tongue flitted in and out of her pussy. A wave of pleasure rattled through her body as she moaned louder and bit her lip. May had never felt pleasure like this before. This feeling was so intense, she began moaning uncontrollably as Aniya kept licking her pussy. May's moans began getting more and more high pitched as the feeling of pleasure grew so much she gasped, moaned, and finally had the most intense orgasm of her life. Liquids burst from her pussy as she uttered a small moan. She collapsed, exhausted beside Aniya. There was silence for a couple of minutes before May spoke. 'Aniy-  Slave... I..' May broke off and closed her eyes. She felt strongly for this girl but she was after all, only a slave.

May sat up and pulled back on her clothes. She noticed Aniya was rubbing herself again, and couldn't help noticing her stomach was slightly bloated. 'Slave, do you need to piss again?'
O-M-O-R-A-S-H-I~!

Offline antifairy

• Advanced Member
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2010, 07:30:03 PM »
Aniya could tell she was pleasing her Mistress from her sounds of pleasure and she soon felt her Mistress's liquids flow into her mouth. She swallowed all of it like the little slave that she was after letting it linger on her tongue. Her bladder was bursting by now, and she held her girlhood tightly with both of her hands and pressed her legs together as close as she could. She looked to her Mistress as she laid down next to her with a happy yet still nervous look in her eyes. Aniya's voice shook when she spoke"Y-yes Mistress. I really have to go." She began squirming on the bed on top of both of their pee and their vaginal juices.

Offline KatKins

• Advanced Member
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2010, 07:41:56 PM »
'I won't tell anyone if you piss this bed, slave, it's already soaked anyway,' May purred into Aniya's ear. She moved her fingers to Aniya's pussy, pushing the girls hands away. Her muscles were tense, but May started rubbing Aniya's inner thigh slowly. 'You've been good, slave, you pleased your Mistress.' May moved in slowly. 'You're so cute, slave,' She mumbled, and closed the distance between Aniya's lips and her own.
O-M-O-R-A-S-H-I~!

Offline antifairy

• Advanced Member
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2010, 09:39:54 PM »
Aniya looked into her Mistress's eyes, she didn't see the normal dominant gleam in her eyes that she usually saw. She began to discover that she had feelings that a slave shouldn't have for her Mistress; she knew that she needed to remain the submissive slave that she was trained to be. Aniya let her Mistress kiss her thin lips and completed the bond between them as her Mistress touched her near her pussy. "Mmmmph!" she squealed as another long spurt of pee came out onto her Mistress's hand, hoping she wouldn't mind. They continued to kiss and soon Aniya couldn't hold her bladder muscles together anymore and the flood gates opened, allowing all of her pee to jet out of her and soak up the bed and her Mistress's hand. "MMMHHHM!" She moaned loudly as she relieved herself and put her arms around her Mistress and deepened their kiss.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 11:46:01 PM by antifairy »

Offline KatKins

• Advanced Member
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2010, 01:38:41 PM »
May smiled to herself and looked back into Aniya's eyes. When Aniya began relieving herself fully, and wrapped her thin arms around May's neck, May wrapped her arms around her slaves waist. She broke the kiss for a moment to lick her hand clean, then went back to kissing Aniya. 'Aniya..' May moaned as they kissed and smiled.
O-M-O-R-A-S-H-I~!