New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My introduction

Started by CDB, August 24, 2010, 03:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDB

Hey everyone! I'm here in Brooklyn, New York, studying film at SVA. I have a big comic book collection. I'm a vegetarian. I've watched more than my share of anime. As far a movies go, I'm big on foreign films, especially French, German, and Japanese movies. Also, I wet my pants.

Not as much as I used to though! I've dealt with incontinence to varying degrees my whole life, but these days it's down to a few rare accidents. Even though I wet myself at least once every week or two until middle school, I never wore diapers. (Though I really should have, and always wanted to!)

Once my wetting accidents started to slow down, I started to realize I'd developed a fetish for them. Now that I'm living alone, I can wet my pants and wear diapers as much as I want. I feel like I'm pretty well adjusted about my fetish, and I'm out to my girlfriend and one other close friend. I'm also polysexual and sometimes I like to wear girl's clothes. My friends and family know I'm into guys, but I'll be keeping diapers between me and my girlfriend.

Anyhow, that's my intro. Nice to meet all of you.

JackO

Hello CDB, I'm JackO, one of our resident Brits here in the forums...

Thanks for the great intro, I feel like I know you already, so thanks for sharing parts of yourself with us.

It sounds like you have come an interesting route to this fetish, and will have a lot to discuss in the other parts of this forum, and I look forward to seeing you around...

So welcome to /agd/, make yourself at home  :clap:

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Wow, that was quite an interesting route you took to get the the fetish there my friend, and you yourself sound like quite an interesting character.  I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Clem Trilling

I like the foreign films, too.  Hadn't seen shit since college, and then suddenly, Netflix for Wii blows through America's livingrooms like fresh-cut grass through a cemetery.  "What!?  Movies can be ART?!?"  I'll be looking for your anime recommendations.