Author Topic: OmorashiTube  (Read 6929 times)

Offline animepee

• Advanced Member
OmorashiTube
« on: July 13, 2010, 07:12:54 AM »
Hello everyone!

I thought I would share a link to a new project I am working on. It still needs a good bit of work obviously, but the goal of the site is to basically be a YouTube purely for omorashi.

Be it real life, or anime. It's more so revolved around female wetting/desperation, but male is allowed. You can sort them by male and female.

Anyone is allowed to register and upload their own videos.

http://omotube.animepee.co.cc
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 05:19:08 PM by animepee »

Offline Lord_Nerick

• Advanced Member
Re: OmorashiTube
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 03:21:16 PM »
I think it sounds fun, but is it gonna die real fast? :death:

Edit: Visited, hates PHP motion or whatever, cant watch vids... is sad. T_T
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 03:35:07 PM by Lord_Nerick »
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

Offline animepee

• Advanced Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 04:42:16 PM »
The site is still in beta stages, so could you tell me why specifically you can't view it?

Also, no. Why would the site die?

JackO

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 04:56:46 PM »
I've joined and intend to upload all the videos I have, I mean, why not? We can't be defeated before we've even tried. I mean if there'd been something like this when I first discovered that I had this fetish, then I'd have loved it, so perhaps with a bit of work, we can get this up and running as a facet of the omorashi community.

Basically, I'm in  :lol:

Offline packrat

• The Agreeable Neurotic
  • Advanced Member
  • How y'all doin'?
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 01:12:34 AM »
I meant to comment earlier, but I forgot .  So I'll do it now.

From what I've seen of the site thus far, it looks very promising.  I might join it myself, but I kinda want to wait and see how it goes first.  I've actually thought about uploading a couple of the videos on my computer, but 1) my personal computer doesn't have internet right now (it's a wirless laptop, but there are no wireless signals I can connect to around here) and 2) my collection of vids is chump change compared to what some of the others have.

Offline Lord_Nerick

• Advanced Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 11:37:46 PM »
I cant watch any because they are streaming videos (buffering bullsh*t) and i have an old computer. They load but they play like old DVD's that have sand scratches.
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

Offline Bob Right

• Advanced Member
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 12:20:56 AM »
Hello my fair friends at AGD (yes, it has been a very long while since I have last posted, but I have been keeping up with things on the site)!  I have taken the time through my laziness to make this worthwhile post to say how much I love this idea.  This seems very promising from what I have seen of it so far, but I do have but one suggestion..
If it is at all possible, please leave an option to play using a mobile device (iPod touch specifically).  I have seenit done before (wetset allows direct flv access that somehow the iPhone can work with and tube8 once linked compatible vids to the main vid.). Thank you so much (btw, if there are any mistakes, then sorry, I have been living off my iPod touch for the past few months and have typed this message on it's somewhat reliable keyboard.)
Hope to keep up with things a bit more in the future!

Offline oramisho

• Advanced Member
  • too busy beign lazy.
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 02:19:51 AM »
my collection of vids is chump change compared to what some of the others have.

Same, i only got stuff you guys have posted here, and i dont even have that much (you can pretty much count it on one hand). Still, I might try and upload the giga tourney vids bus posted a while back and the others to contibute.

Offline Estregan

• Advanced Member
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 08:51:45 AM »
Is it only me or is the site loading really slowly?

However, it's a great idea :) I can't really contribute, but I love it and I guess there might be many who love it too, if the site stays active. Thumbs up!

Offline Rend

• Advanced Member
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 02:25:19 PM »
Dunno, I think a pretty cool feature is that you can download the vid's directly off the site without a 3rd party program =D
Awesome videos and they're diverse enough to give satisfaction to everyone's tastes, great job man.

Offline Lisk

• Advanced Member
  • I become meguca?
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 02:44:15 PM »
I cant watch any because they are streaming videos (buffering bullsh*t)
Ummmm...
1) Click PLAY
2) Pause
3) Wait for the video to buffer completely
4) Unpause
5) Profit!

Speaking of old computers, how can you call a rig with an optical drive old  :lol:?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 02:48:05 PM by Lisk »

Offline animepee

• Advanced Member
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 10:51:08 AM »
Is it only me or is the site loading really slowly?

However, it's a great idea :) I can't really contribute, but I love it and I guess there might be many who love it too, if the site stays active. Thumbs up!
The site is hosted on a dedicated server with a 10MB/s connection line, so I believe it's you :p I see no problems on my end
If anyone else has issues please do let me know.

Offline Kyrieelleison

• Advanced Member
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 04:26:29 PM »
hmm sounds like this could work, i'll wait a bit and then see about uploading videos, provided my laptop survives repairs (i'm using the old PC to post, and it doesn't have much in stuff i could upload) but i give you props for this site, its about time we have a good site for pure omorashi
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

Offline aptom203

• Advanced Member
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 06:46:56 PM »
seems like it's down?
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

Offline Yog-Sothoth

• Advanced Member
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 10:29:09 PM »
Getting some kind of server error.
Is this normal?
Chuck Wurley: Finally, do you have any advice for our readers?

Jack Terricloth: "Yeah, sure. Try to be pleasant to each other, get out of the house in the evening, make time to read a good book now and then, depose your government when it suspends the free press, remember having fun is better for you than having money, oh and employ diplomatic means wherever possible to avoid violence." Rule number one of the cosmos is that "unlikely things do happen". Cheers, and thanks!