Author Topic: Mafia  (Read 6382 times)

Offline Ranpalan

Re: Mafia
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 02:31:49 PM »
Hopefully, this'll be the first post of page two.

Votes:
WackOJackO (1): Lisk
Faust (1): WackOJackO

Not voting:
Faust, Flyper, TiaMaria

With 5 alive, 3 are needed for a lynch.

Good luck, everyone!

PS: Please don't edit your posts.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 03:55:47 AM by Seriy »
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

JackO

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 03:53:43 PM »
Yo Lisk, surely if I was a mafiosi, I;d wanna wait to see who everyone else was lynching, so I could join in, if they were one of the townsfolk.

Look at you, trying to distract attention from yourself. :D

Offline TiaMaria

• Pick one and run with it.
  • Advanced Member
  • It's hard work keeping up appearances
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 07:00:38 PM »
/Confirm

I think I'll be voting for Lisk. The man makes a good point.

Vote: Lisk

Offline Flyper

• Pantyhose Fanatic
  • Advanced Member
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2010, 12:29:59 AM »
Hmm, I'm not too sure what to do... I'll second the vote for Lisk for right now.

Offline Lisk

• Advanced Member
  • I become meguca?
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2010, 06:12:36 AM »
And now it's the time for real murdered to appear. Remember my sacrifice, oh cruel world :D!

Offline Ranpalan

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2010, 02:03:11 PM »
I think I'll appear, but I assure you I am not the murderer.

Votes:
Lisk (2): TiaMaria, Flyper

Not voting:
Faust

With five alive, three are needed for a lynch. Please don't forget you can unvote, will prod Faust in 24 hours.

Offline Faust

• #1 fan of Wynn the wind charmer
  • Advanced Member
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2010, 10:25:47 AM »
Well, seeing as we only need three....

Offline Ranpalan

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2010, 12:54:16 PM »
Good sirs,
the hammer has fallen
!

Votes:
Lisk (3): TiaMaria, Flyper, Faust

The group of suspects sat idle, staring at their targets. All four seemed horribly unwilling to switch their vote over to anyone else, or to discuss the votes of others. Lisk was starting to get worried - his vote for JackO had earned him two votes. Still, the hope of the murderer coming forward was enough to keep him from demanding someone get off his back.

Nobody noticed Faust, who had left for a little for some personal business, and was now back. He saw the opportunity - the hammer, glowing in a fell blue. Deciding that resisting the temptation was not worth the effort, he took the unholy weapon and smashed Lisk's skull. The glow changed into a bright green, because Lisk was a Vanilla Townie.

Mafia, please send in night orders. Everyone except Lisk may talk during the night, Lisk, you're limited to one post.

Mwhahahahaha!

JackO

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2010, 01:08:40 PM »
Hmm its a shame Lisk got lynched...not much I could do about you guys running off with the casual questions from my post :P I apologize for casting suspicion on you good sir.

Anyway...Three townies vs one mafiosi...we only have 1 chance left...

I ask you to take note though...I was the only person not to vote for Lisk (other than himself)

Now to analyse your votes.

Tia - All to fast to agree with my logic...but then it was pretty impeccable...

Flyper - Were you really 'not too sure what to do'? Or were you sticking the knife into someone you knew was a townie?

Faust - Nice offhand manner of voting you have there...Well, seeing as we only need 3...I wonder...did we make it too easy for you.

I guess we'll just have to see what happens tonight...whoever gets lynched by the mafia is innocent enough, and to them I will apologise for casting my suspicions on them, however, we only have once chance to get this right before the mafia win.

Offline Faust

• #1 fan of Wynn the wind charmer
  • Advanced Member
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2010, 04:54:15 PM »
^^

Well, I considered countervoting against you, JackO,
but I simply wanted to progress our game along.
So..
^^
Yes.
Well, I Don't believe I was suspicious at all, save for that post of yours, Seriy.
^^
Makes me sound like......a muderer, don'tcha know?
^^

Offline Ranpalan

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2010, 05:33:47 PM »
Hm, maybe I should have stated it explicitly: The write-ups don't reveal anything about who the murderer is.

Besides, the night-kill isn't done with a hammer. I'm currently thinking of  having living rats teleported into the poor victim's body... But death from high pressure sounds just a *little* more awesome. We'll see.

Offline Lisk

• Advanced Member
  • I become meguca?
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 11:25:24 AM »
X_X

=^.^=

Offline Ranpalan

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 04:44:43 PM »
My apologies for confusing you all, but I'm going to change the policy on dead people. You are now allowed to post whenever and whatever you want. Seeing as you could PM someone without me knowing, forbidding using the thread is pretty useless.

So, as I was saying, Faust came in and decided Lisk's cranium was out of shape. Only Lisk himself and JackO didn't cheer him on - Flyper and TiaMaria both loved the two and a half seconds it took for the brains to splatter over the floor. They cheered for a little, but were interrupted by JackO.

"Sirs! Such brutal behaviour is not our way. Let me turn on something calm, and we will have a moment of silence to regret the useless and hurried slaying of our fellow townie. This lynch was rushed, and I surely hope tomorrow's will be calmer," he spoke, heading over and putting on one of his Pink Floyd albums. He then hurried back to the main table, closing his eyes. The rest did the same.

Upon the passing of the minute of silence, the three were greeted with a strange picture - a pale-green, headless Lisk and a bright-yellow JackO floating a little above the table, obviously quite pleased with the music. The bodies were still under the table - JackO's looked rather disfigured, as if repeatedly hit with something heavy.

A little concerned about their sanity, TiaMaria, Faust and Flyper decided to go on and figure out whom to lynch next.

JackO, a Vanilla Townie, has been WackOed! It is now day two, two votes are needed to lynch, and if you don't hit the mafia, you lose. Hehe.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 05:59:05 PM by Seriy »

JackO

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2010, 05:32:19 PM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

I'm a scary ghost.... :lol:

You guys need a silph-scope to see its really me, JackO

And the mafiosi that killed me was........... :censored:

Hopefully now you can lynch them.

Offline TiaMaria

• Pick one and run with it.
  • Advanced Member
  • It's hard work keeping up appearances
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2010, 06:06:00 PM »
Ah, shit. Well, since we're playing the finger pointing game, I shall abstain from voting for the time being. I have reasons to suspect both Flyper and Faust, but nothing solid enough to base a conviction for one of them being mafiosi at the moment. *cue Poirot theme music* I shall wait until I have enough wild speculation to vote.