Author Topic: Pee Holding Contest RP 2  (Read 56748 times)

Offline Scoozums

• Advanced Member
  • Laughter, Just an S away from Slaughter...
Re: Pee Holding Contest RP 2
« Reply #150 on: August 28, 2010, 02:15:16 PM »
so since faust's character addresses me do I post next or should I wait a bit first?

Offline Faust

• #1 fan of Wynn the wind charmer
  • Advanced Member
« Reply #151 on: August 28, 2010, 11:12:50 PM »
Anyone can post. So, if you want to post now, post now. =D We just forsook the turn order to speed it up.

Offline Scoozums

• Advanced Member
« Reply #152 on: August 29, 2010, 12:30:30 AM »
Random number = 91

"R-right."  Nikki responded, not liking the eager tone in Wynn's voice.  The competition was set and Nikki was up next verses Wynn, she only hoped that an adrenaline rush might be the key to defeating her opponent.  It was do or drink and Nikki wanted to avoid drinking in large quantities as much as possible.  Sitting down Nikki took up the controller and began sifting through the slew of selectable characters.  Not sure which character she should use Nikki chose random.  Kilik popped up and Nikki's side was ready to go.

Offline Faust

• Advanced Member
« Reply #153 on: August 29, 2010, 12:40:39 PM »
Random Number=94 *Phew*

Wynn smirked as she watched Nikki seem a bit nervous at their upcoming match. All that would do was make it easier for her.
At seeing that Kilik was the one the girl chose, Wynn paused a bit, before defaulting back to Talim.
Kilik had good range, but if she could just get in close, she could probably knock him out of the arena with some of Talims throws.

She was determined to not have to drink more. She refused to lose.

JackO

« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2010, 05:41:15 PM »
"N...Noelle... right?" Mei stammered to remember the name of the girl who just challenged her..."Sure...I'll play you..." she was still pretty shy around these people, and retreated into a sort of dreamworld of her own so as not to have to make more conversation...she hoped to win the fight though, the last thing she would want would be to wet herself in front of these people, quite a few of whom she knew from school and whatnot.

As Mei waited for Wynn and Nikki to finish their match, she sized up Noelle as an opponent...not really remembering much of her own, or Noelle's first round battle, she'd just have to go for broke again.

Random number = 62

Offline Mydnyght Edgeworth

• Advanced Member
  • BRING BACK HYDROX!!!
« Reply #155 on: September 05, 2010, 07:32:42 AM »
Hmm, I guess we have to wait for Videl to post before Chang (and then everyone else) can, right?...

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Offline Videl1201

• Advanced Member
« Reply #156 on: September 07, 2010, 05:00:19 PM »
I don't think the posting order really matters during the tournament. There's little more Shizuko can do now beside sit down and watch the other girls fight it out.

Offline Taiki

• Pandaren Brewmaster
  • Universal Moderator ULTIMATE
  • This will be GRIZZLY!
« Reply #157 on: September 10, 2010, 10:24:58 PM »
You could always describe your character's desperation, if she's feeling any yet. Well, if you don't wanna post then I guess that's fine. I'll go now.

Midori began the last of her three drinks she'd received from losing. Her maid had already finished all of hers, and was beginning to feel the effects the drinks had on her bladder. "Um... M-master?" Midori turned around to face her maid. "What is it?" The maid blushes and asks, "C-could you perhaps, get up? I... I need to pee." Midori turns around completely and starts groping her maid's chest. "Oooh! Someone's starting to feel it!" she says, her knee pressing into the maid's bladder. After she had her fun, Midori climbed off of her and sat down next to her. The maid immediately crossed her legs tight over her girlhood, bending over until the urge subsided.

• Advanced Member
  • BRING BACK HYDROX!!!
« Reply #158 on: September 11, 2010, 05:03:05 AM »
Random number = 68
Dang, I thought I wouldn't beat you, JackO. After seeing your 62, I kept wondering if my Noelle would get to be in the final round. I guess she does. Sorry, dood.

*GLUG GLUG GLUG* "At least that's over with," C.R.T. muttered as she set down the empty can which had contained the last of the liquid she had to drink from losing to Noelle. As that sensation in her bladder was compounding, she had to tighten her crossed legs together. A gentle rub of her crotch helped to ward off her pee urge...for now.

Meanwhile, Noelle nodded to Mei. "Okay then, Mei. You did great in the last round, so let's see if you can keep this up in a little bit," she said calmly. She didn't seem to worry too much about this little game tournament. But in truth, she was starting to think out what to do after her performance in this Soulcalibur IV competition. What to do if she lost to Mei and had to drink two cans? What to do if she beat Mei but lost the final round and had to drink four cans? What to do if she won it all and didn't have to drink anything?

As she was pondering these things, Noelle looked over to Chiriko again, grinned, and said to her, "So, how ya holdin' up, babe?"

Chiriko took a deep breath and admitted, "I dunno... I have to pee kinda bad..."

"If it makes you feel any better, C.R.T., so does the maid."

"Well, yes, Noelle, I think she did say so..." After saying that, Chiriko smiled a little. Although she didn't expect to win the hold-it contest this time, she knew she had to outlast just one gal to avoid wearing the diaper. She felt better from her new-found confidence that someone else, presumably the maid, would have a wetting accident before she did. Question is, is she right in thinking that?...

Noelle then glanced back to Mei as she had to ready herself for the two of them to lock horns in Soulcalibur IV shortly.

Offline Scoozums

• Advanced Member
« Reply #159 on: September 21, 2010, 01:17:20 AM »
Nikki was a bit troubled by Wynn's confidence and that may have thrown her off of her own game a bit but she wasn't about to let herself be intimidated.  All she had to do was defeat Wynn and come out on top and she wouldn't have to drink more than a single drink from this little gaming completion. 

As soon as the match started Nikki knew she would have trouble as Talim started throwing Kilik around like a rag-doll.  Wynn took the first round nearly perfectly.  The second round however Nikki decided to be a bit daring and use as many counters as she could against Talim.  The change in tactics worked and soon Talim was the one being thrown around by her own offenses.  Wynn was obviously experienced enough with the game though that Nikki's change in tactics quickly lost its effectiveness resulting in a ring out for Kilik.  "Ahah... I lost...?" Nikki turned to Wynn, granting her a somewhat peculiar congratulations that almost seemed to say. 'Why didn't you let me win?'

"So... that was how many drinks?  Two?" Nikki asked, shifting her sourly disappointed gaze to Midori.

JackO

« Reply #160 on: September 29, 2010, 09:02:11 AM »
Mei stepped up to the console and politely wished Noelle good luck in the encounter. She picked Yoshimitsu once again as he had served her well last time. The first round went well enough for her, and with a bit of button mashing, she managed to triumph to a first round win... she wondered if she might actually get to the final... but these thoughts inhibited her second round performance a lot as she was promptly beaten by Noelle who seemed to have a good grasp of the game... or at least a better grasp than Mei herself. The third round was close, but Mei just lost out to an amazing combo of strikes from Noelle. She looked across to the other girl and uttered a quiet "Well done..." as she considered what effect the two drinks she now had to consume would have on her filling bladder.

Offline Faust

• Advanced Member
« Reply #161 on: September 29, 2010, 09:34:46 AM »
Wynn confidently smirked as she dealt the finishing blow to Nikki, having managed to lay her into her trap.
"That was fun, now who's next?" she called, as she looked over to watch the other round, obviously not bothered by Nikki's expression of confusion or distaste.
She had to focus for the next round though, so she didn't settle on this victory for long. She took a sip of her drink as she waited, noticing as some of the others had already started complaining about their bladders. She was going to win this yet...

Offline Taiki

• Pandaren Brewmaster
  • Universal Moderator ULTIMATE
  • This will be GRIZZLY!
« Reply #162 on: October 07, 2010, 08:51:02 PM »
Midori turned to Noelle. "Yeah, you take two." The maid stood up, taking a moment to bounce in place and hold herself before she headed to the fridge, fetching two drinks for the losing girls this round.

"So we've got Noelle and Wynn left." Midori announced, her palm pushing into her crotch. "If either of you were thinking of throwing the competition, it's too late now. One of you won't need to pile on more drinks until everybody else starts drinking again, while the other one will have to chug four more on her own. There's every incentive to strive for victory, so let's see which one of you is more scared of soda. Eh heheheheheh..." she giggled maniacally.

Meanwhile, the maid returned with the sodas for the losers of last round. After she'd delivered the drinks, she returned to her seat, legs crossed and her body stiff. "What's the matter?" Midori began. "Come on. After all of those practice sessions between us you should be able to last a bit longer than this!" Midori spoke in a tone of fake disappointment. "I'll be fine, Master." came the maid's reply.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 12:56:11 AM by Chang Coldrum »

• Advanced Member
  • BRING BACK HYDROX!!!
« Reply #163 on: October 08, 2010, 12:15:20 AM »
"So we've got Nikki and Wynn left." Midori announced,

Ahem, Chang, don't you mean "Noelle and Wynn left"? For one thing, Wynn already polished Nikki off. Just saying. ^_^ Anywho...

Noelle had to take down Mei in order to advance into the final round. Noelle wouldn't mind having to drink two sodas should Mei defeat her, but she'd like to get into the finals where things would get REALLY interesting. Again, she picked out one of the bonus characters. This time, she selected the character Chiriko played (and lost) as: Kamikirimusi.

"You're good, Mei," Noelle said after they witnessed Mei's Yoshi decisively defeat Noelle's Kami in the first round. However, things turned for the better for Noelle, as she went to town and won rounds 2 and 3, and thus the match. After Mei congratulated her, Noelle replied, "Thanks, Mei. You were a tough one, I'll give you that." Now Noelle could get ready for the final round. So far today, Noelle has consumed only one beverage. After this next and final battle of hers, would that drink consumption count amplify to five?

...Or even MORE, for that matter?

All this time, Chiriko was becoming more and more uncomfortable as all that liquid she drank was really getting to her. She kept one hand firmly against her aching crotch, while her legs were tightly crossed... and yet she was bouncing in her seat. She looked around and noticed the other losers of the first round (Midori, Shizuko, and the maid) were getting desperate for bladder relief too. Deep down inside, she was beginning to doubt that she could outlast even one of the other desperate ladies. So, after witnessing Noelle's semifinals victory, C.R.T. decided to go for broke and issue a little proposition.

"Noelle...." Chiriko muttered as she was taking a deep breath. "...I'm betting against you."

"Oh?" Noelle replied as she turned her head towards Chiriko. "What's the bet?"

C.R.T. rubbed her pained lower abdomen and explained, "I'm betting you're gonna lose the final round. The wager... oh, 3 drinks. You win the final round, I drink down 3 more sodas. You lose the final round, that's 3 more sodas on top of the 4 you'd have to consume, for a total of 7. What do you say?"

Noelle didn't even have to think about it. She chuckled and proudly answered, "Chiriko, IT'S ON!"

So as you can see, I'm pretty much intent on making
one my girls the first to lose this hold-it game.
Ain't I a stinker!? ^_^ Now then....
(*kisses the dice and rolls*)
RANDOM NUMBER = 54
You got a pretty good chance, Faust. Good luck.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 12:16:51 AM by Mydnyght Edgeworth »

Offline Faust

• Advanced Member
« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2010, 12:21:38 AM »
Should Faust post then? If So, Faust can add into this post

Wynn grinned, as Noelle moved up, hearing another bet going on.
"Smart move." She called, as the game started again, herself using Talim again. The first round went about as well as expected, herself managing to trip up Noelle with Talim's moves. The second round had been close, Wynn aiming for an unblockable, but missing and costing her the victory.

Wynn's eyes seemed to focus intensely on the last round, her attacks being absolutely relentless in comparison to her previous rounds. Noelle had stood on her guard, before Wynn broke through, catching her off guard with a Critical finish as she sat down her controller.

"Looks like I win." she called confidently as she smirked. "I knew I would."

Indeed, she wasn't going to lose a game to anyone. So long as it was a video game, of course.
Random Number: 79. Looks like Wynn..Wins. =D

« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 08:26:50 PM by Faust »