Author Topic: Pee Holding Contest RP 2  (Read 43224 times)

Offline Taiki

• Pandaren Brewmaster
  • Universal Moderator ULTIMATE
  • This will be GRIZZLY!
Pee Holding Contest RP 2
« on: November 26, 2009, 09:07:01 PM »
DESCRIPTION:
This is the second thread in the series of pee holding contest RPs. The first one was a huge hit so we shall make a sequel, and soon the first thread will be available for download.

So, this holding contest will be hosted by Midori, my RP character, at her house after school. It's a big RP character drink-down to see who will be the last with dry pants. It'll be hosted in her living room area and the bathroom will not be accessible.

RULES/ARRANGEMENT:
-No special diuretic pills. This rule is here because holding contests are meant to see who can hold longer/more.
-Your character submitted doesn't need to be a student although she does need to be a girl.
-We move in a posting order that will be determined after everybody's signed up.
-Sign up if you can commit. We don't need you here every day, but it's best to finish this thread at least faster than the last one, so please don't sign on if you're the kind of guy who drifts away from the site for a few months and comes back, in and out.
-Chat about the RP thread will be done in the RP thread's chat thread in the "RP Discussion" section.

And so, let the sign-ups begin! Simply post in this thread a description of some kind of each character you want to RP with in this scenario. Should include things like age, or interests, or bladder capacity.... The list below will be updated as more people sign up.
Chang Coldrum - Midori & her maid
Nightly - Aoi Azumi
AliasnameTO - Cassie
Faust - Wynn Tatsumaki
Mydnyght - Noelle Cygan & Chiriko "C.R.T." Raiji Tetsukishuu
MisterPapaya - Tiffany Owens
Scoozums - Nicole "Nikky" Hashmire
desp_birgit - Yvonne
Stripe - Kaori Kimura
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 02:18:43 AM by Chang Coldrum »

Offline Nightly

Re: Pee Holding Contest RP 2
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 06:42:40 AM »
ok heres my character (btw this is my first RP so i may be a bit of a noob)

Name: Aoi Azumi

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 110

Appearance: Short Black Hair, fringe pretty much always covering her eyes, Blue eyes(for those who rarely see them)
Tan skin, Flat Chested(smaller then D cup) ,nearly always wearing skirts

Personality: Dark,mysterious, never really talks

Bladder Strength: fairly weak, max known held-3 hours

Interests: swimming,Watching Horror fliks, females, video games

Bio: Aoi is very antisocial and loves wetting and watching other females wet , always wearing skirts.
not much is known about her past, even she doesn't know much about it,due to a car crash when she was 12
her father and brother died in the car crash and she lives with her mother and sister. She is VERY close with her sister and they share ALL they secrets with each other,they both love wetting.

*for this RP she will be wearing a Denim mini skirt, a white tank top(with bottom half scissored in half),  a dark red jacket(unzipped), pink striped panties and a light blue bra*
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 10:28:51 AM by Nightly »

Offline AliasnameTO

• Advanced Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 04:33:37 PM »
Name: Cassie

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 115 lbs

Appearance: Shoulder-length, medium brown hair, deep blue eyes, and very fair skin. She has a light dusting of freckles across her nose, and for her chest size, very small; an A-cup would be stretching it. For the rp, she's wearing a salmon-colored t-shirt that fits her very snugly, light-colored jeans, and black platform sandals.

Bladder Strength: Weak. If drinking regularly, she must go every two and a half hours or so. Max hold is unknown.

Interests: Reading, writing fanfiction, listening to Jimmy Buffett, playing basketball.

Bio:At fifteen, she's not the most popular girl in school. Although mentally very sharp and deep-thinking, she's painfully shy, and makes friends much more easily with the "nerds" than anyone else, and once she's friends with someone, she feels that it is a strong, permanent bond. Well, she takes what she can get, as she has a precious few of them.

Of course she has an annoyingly small bladder, and has to pee every couple of hours. But being as shy as she is, she can't bear to show a trace of desperation to anyone but her absolute closest friends. That is, of course, until the point at which if she didn't, she'd wet herself right then and there.

Offline Faust

• #1 fan of Wynn the wind charmer
  • Advanced Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 05:12:07 PM »
Name: Wynn Tatsumaki

Hair color: Green

Hair Style: Ponytail, held up with a ribbon

Weight: 120lbs

Height: 5'6"

Eye color: green

Bladder strength: About Average...

Personality: Cheerful, friendly, smart, but lacks common sense sometimes...

Intrests: Video Games, Reading, singing.....Writing.

Outfit: A dark green hoodie, with a pink shirt underneath, and a long black skirt....
*With Flower print panties*

Bio: Wynn likes to hang out with others too, although she really isn't the kind to go out of her way
to get to know someone.
She tends to be very simple minded, and as such, forgets to do obvious things when doing something else,
like studying.....until it's too late.
She keeps an accident diary, for the times she's wet herself, although she hasn't written in it in a while.
She tends to get desperate easier, although she has an average capacity, making it seem like she has an overactive bladder.

Offline Mydnyght Edgeworth

• Advanced Member
  • BRING BACK HYDROX!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 09:44:59 PM »
Yo Chang. I was wondering if it's okay to bring back one of my characters from Midori's first contest? (You know, the one who won?) Even though, part of me is thinking against that....

Anyway, since apparently the Suki RP has hit a brick wall >_<, I might as well use my character from that RP for this one. So...

NAME: Noelle Cygan

APPEARANCE: (see picture below... of course, *without* that knife... I hope T-T)

HEIGHT: 5'5"

WEIGHT: 118 lbs.

PERSONALITY: Outgoing and energetic... perhaps too much so...

BLADDER STRENGTH: Well above average

INTERESTS: Circus performances! Juggling, acrobatics,... knife-throwing o_O...

BIO: This bundle of energy named Noelle comes from a family of circus performers. When she's with her friends, she tends to show off some of her acrobatic prowess for fun and to amuse those around her. Of course, even if she is a bit ditzy --or rather, zealous-- with her circus talent, she doesn't let that get in the way of important stuff (studies, chores, etc.). But once that kind of stuff is out of the way it's circus time once again!

When it comes to pee, from time to time, she and her sister would have their own hold-it games. They could go on for possibly 7 or 8 hours until one of them finally gave up and went in her pants. However, the other sister... the winner... she too would flood herself just to see which girl would have a bigger pee stain on her pants.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 09:47:17 PM by Mydnyght »

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Offline MisterPapaya

• Advanced Member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 10:03:03 PM »
Alright, this is my first shot at a RP, so bear with me.

Name: Tiffany Owens

Height: 4'11"
Weight: 105

Appearance: Tiffanie generally dresses in a punk/visual kei fashion, meaning many layers of clothes, vests, jackets, skirts with leggings, the whole nine yards. For the purposes of this RP, she will be wearing a pink and white striped fitted tee, with a black embroidered vest, a tiny pink skirt with pink and white striped tights, along with black flats. Her brilliant copper hair is worn down, with a large black bow.

Personality:  A tiny girl with a huge personality. With an attitude as vibrant as her fiery hair, she'd make anyone think twice about calling her "short". While passionate and impulsive, deep down, she isn't mean, and would do anything to help out a friend.

Bladder Strength: Strong unless provoked. If she focuses on the problem at hand, Tiffanie's resolve can work wonders, but any sort of prodding, tickling, or laughing, as well as getting too passionate, can weaken her significantly.

Interests: fashion, culture, video games, cats.

Bio: Tiff oftentimes comes off as rude or overly passionate, which isn't untrue. She's loud, proud, and a little obnoxious. There have only been a few memorable accidents in her recent memory, but she's tended to have them in romantic situations which make her horribly nervous. While this has warded off some boys, the rumors have attracted her current boyfriend Thomas, who finds it adorable.

Offline FallenStar

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • FallenStar fail many times, yesh?
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 01:28:22 AM »
  No offense, Mydnyght, but I'm having a hard time dealing with Scoozum's characters, Lisk's backstory for his characters and working through your character in trying to figure out how to work things the way I feel they should be done, but also not stepping on anyone's toes. 

I just don't think I've got the brains enough to do it right; I'm already having big trouble keeping that RP going in IM form with two of my best friends and with my lack of knowledge of your style, Scoose's style, Lisk's style and all that, it's a monumental challenge that I don't think I can do on my own. 

Well... damn...

Offline Scoozums

• Advanced Member
  • Laughter, Just an S away from Slaughter...
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 02:02:33 AM »
Name: Nicole Hashmire

Nickname: Nikki

Appearance: See below Image

Personality: Stubborn and Placid (pleasantly calm or peaceful; unruffled; tranquil; serenely quiet or undisturbed)

Bladder Strength: 8/10

Interests: Music (Classical, Country, Light/old style rock, Instrumental), "Strange new things"

Orientation: Nikki is uncertain of her orientation having never actively sought out romantic relationships before.

Bio: For the most part Nikki seems like a very boring person.  Average in just about everything from grades to friends, Nikki is a typical girl aside from the fact that she has never worn a dress or skirt since she was able to dress herself and makes a habit of keeping her chest wrapped even when she is not working out.  Nikki's strong bladder control is due to the fact that she is stubborn and would rather keep doing what she's doing than take the time to use the toilet. 

Offline Taiki

• Pandaren Brewmaster
  • This will be GRIZZLY!
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 07:17:54 PM »
@Mydnyght, use whatever characters you want to. It might make for an interesting plot device to bring back a rival from the last story.

@Star: I hope you're still able to post in the Swim Team RP. It took me a while to get Tru back in there, and I still haven't lost interest in it. I doubt Scoozy has either.

@Nightly: Are you aware that your RP character carries the same first and last names of a girl (and my favorite character, no less) from Shuffle! ? Her story is somewhat like hers as well. Would it be too much trouble if you changed something? Perhaps her first or last name? I don't normally ask something like this, but Shuffle!'s Kaede is a character I feel strongly about and like to analyze alot, and I'd prefer not to associate her with an RP like this. I understand if you refuse. It is merely a request, and I cannot do more than ask. But it would mean a lot to me if it was a request you found yourself able to fulfill.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 07:27:57 PM by Chang Coldrum »

Offline Nightly

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 02:07:15 AM »
ok i'll change the first name

Name: Aoi Uzumi

is that ok?

Offline Mydnyght Edgeworth

• Advanced Member
  • BRING BACK HYDROX!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 12:13:00 AM »
Okay, Chang... Yeah, I think I will bring the previous winner back.

NAME: Chiriko Raiji Tetsukishuu (you can call her C.R.T.)

HEIGHT: 5'0"

WEIGHT: 101 lbs.

APPEARANCE: Straight waist-length hair streaked with red, blue, and green. As for her eyes, think two pupils surrounded with red, blue, and green swirls (she was somehow born that way; don't ask). Lightly tanned skin. Wears rimless glasses. For this RP, she's wearing an ice-blue pantsuit with a black silk blouse. On her feet are white open-toe sandals.

PERSONALITY: Very scientifically minded.

BLADDER STRENGTH: Well, that fact that she won Midori's first hold-it game should tell you how strong her bladder is.... right? ^_^

INTERESTS: Computers, high-tech gadgets.... as well as building, fixing, and disassembling them too

BIO: The tricolor-haired, tricolor-eyed winner of Midori's previous hold-it competition is back! Alwyas strives for academic greatness. There are times when she's friendly and sociable, but there are also times where she'd rather be alone so she can get to work with something from her electronics collection.

Has she wet her pants before? Yes, on a few occasions. She actually doesn't mind telling others about these incidents. The time where she and her mother wet themselves during a trip to Hawaii really stands out in her mind.

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Offline Taiki

• Pandaren Brewmaster
  • This will be GRIZZLY!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 06:36:01 PM »
Looking good everybody. I'm hoping we can get a few more joiners before we begin, but if not then I'll go ahead soon. Sorry I haven't been on to discuss things. I had a very busy weekend.

Offline Nightly

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2009, 05:57:18 AM »
btw i just finished making minor adjustments to my character

Offline desp_birgit

• Advanced Member
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2009, 10:19:30 AM »
Name: Yvonne

Height: 4`10"

Weight: 100 lbs

Appearance: Red hair that she wears in a short pony tail. Green-brown eyes, darkish complexion. She is petite with a barely A-cup chest.

Outfit: She´s wearing tight-fitting blue stretch-hotpants and a close-fitting white tanktop, with a pink bikini and black sandals.

Bladder Strength: Strong, but very small. She needs to pee every other hour, but can hold it quite a while, so she will display desperation early but be able to extend it quite some time.

Interests: Playing handball, reading science fiction and horror stories.

Bio: She´s a quite easygoing girl, able to strike up conversation easily. She doesn´t mind people to see her in potentially embarrassing situations, making her show pee desperation quite openly, yet will do anything to avoid wetting. She has to use a bathroom very often, having a tiny bladder, which is well trained. She likes standing in toilet queues and gets excited by desperate girls.

Offline Taiki

• Pandaren Brewmaster
  • This will be GRIZZLY!
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2009, 02:00:05 AM »
Alright, I'm compiling the people and characters.Those of you who haven't signed up, this is your last chance to join.
Now, to make sure everybody who registered in here is a regular who'll be able to keep this RP going, everybody please post once. ROLL CALL!

Scoozums - Nicole "Nikky" Hamster
MisterPapaya - Tiffany Owns-you
desp_birgit - Yvonne
Mydnyght - Noelle Cygan & Chiriko Rahmat Raiji Hakhim Tetsukishuu Alibaba Osamalamadingdong Hussein bin Laden Lateef Baran Esquire 3rd Earl of Rosse, or "C.R.T."
Me and my peoples
AliasnameTO - Cassie (not the singer)
Wynn Tatsumaki - Faust
Nightly - Aoi Azumi

(When addressing people's characters, be sure to use the names written in the first post, not this one.)
Post order was chosen at random.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 02:07:14 AM by Chang Coldrum »