New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hello to you all!

Started by aklwn, November 13, 2009, 04:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aklwn

Hello AGD.org! Sorry if that isn't the correct abbreviation for the site, I'm still dipping my feet. So I'll start out by posting a form, as I usually do when I introduce myself on a new site!

Weight: 130 pounds. (roughly 59.1 Kilos)
Height: Like... 5'5". I haven't measured in a month or two, but I'm guessing that I'm done growing :)
Breast Size: B cups
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Light brown

That pretty much covers my physical appearance. I listed it in order from what my guy friends tell me they look for in a girl when they are checking her out for the first time, so that's my explanation for the cup size coming before the eye and hair color :P Now I'll say stuff about personality, for those who actually care about women that much :D

Sexuality: Semi-Bicurious, prefer female over male.
General Over-view: Timid in person, but online I'm perfectly open about next to anything. Go ahead and ask! I'm also very feminine, contrary to stereotypes about my sexuality, so literally 90% of the panties I own are pink. That's really all that's coming to mind right now... sorry if you wanted to hear more. Like I said, just ask and I'll most likely answer.
What brings me here?: Really it's simple. I love desperation. Whether it be myself, or another girl, it's always a total turn on. Though I'm not very good at it myself, thanks to a combination of low pain tolerance and bladder capacity, I still like it a lot. I like everything from wetting to panty pooping, and have adventures in both of them. I also LOVE to roleplay, and if you ever want to, just drop me a PM!

I think that about covers it for now... but I'll add stuff if you need me to. Thanks to all of you, and I can't wait!

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Wow, that is the most detailed intro I have ever seen on this board.  KUDOS!!!  XD