New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

"Ello Darlings!

Started by Himichu, January 09, 2009, 09:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Himichu

Hey. I'm a female college studant who likes desperation and omorashi...
I'm kind of shy about these fetishes and have not told but one friend that I like them.
I'm a friendly person, but a little shy at first. My room mates say that I'm very Moe, which I am...
It's very nice to meet you all!
どうぞよろしくおねがいします!

ckhs15

Hello! I must say that you're going to love it here. On account of my boreness(XD) and my niceness(Hah!), I'm personally welcoming/inviting you to join me in a Slave Girl Rp that I'm about to make.

Would you like to take part?

Himichu

Mmm...I might come by and add to the story...
RPs are sometimes hard for me, because I'm legally blind, but I'll give it a shot.
Thanks for welcoming me!

dragonfox2004

-bows- hello there and welcome to the website the name is dragonfox and i hope you will enjoy your stay

AliasnameTO

Quote from: B.u.S. on January 10, 2009, 02:11:56 AMJust a minor warning - opening up and saying you're female means you might get some hassle. If you do, jst speak to one of the Mods and we'll help you out :)

Are you sure? Although I can only speak for myself, just being into FD doesn't make the majority of guys here into sleazy harassers.

Welcome Himichu, you sound very interesting, and like you have a lot in common with my girlfriend. Except for the being into omorashi, unfortunately. That I can only wish for as of late.  :blush:

Himichu

Thank you very much for welcoming me.
B.u.S., you don't need to worry so much about me...I've been bothered enough in real life to know how to handle myself appropriately. For the real world, knowing martial arts helps out a lot (there's a few great stories behind that.)...for the cyber world, taking things with a grain of salt seems to help.