New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List of FD/WS scenes in Manga

Started by Serika, June 22, 2007, 06:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

Desperation in something called Caliber Meister. I don't have the chapter yet.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

doa

Some desperation on chapter 3 of this online manga (the pic where tears are streaming down her face)

http://aoharu.jp/comic/kiritani/

TheCreeper

Quote from: Serika on December 07, 2013, 11:05:06 AM

It's from the first chapter. There are two more relevant pages, which I have, but I can't attach pictures to my post for whatever reason. The actual content of the scene isn't all that great, but I'm sure someone would appreciate it. Also, I suspect the manga has more relevant scenes, but I've been unable to find anything beyond chapter four.

warrior21

Quote from: TheCreeper on December 07, 2013, 08:45:30 PM

It's from the first chapter. There are two more relevant pages, which I have, but I can't attach pictures to my post for whatever reason. The actual content of the scene isn't all that great, but I'm sure someone would appreciate it. Also, I suspect the manga has more relevant scenes, but I've been unable to find anything beyond chapter four.

Try submitting them to the gallery?

doa

Some desperation in Magical-Cute Yonkoma Senran Kagura Burst - Guren no Shojo Tachi 

It involves girls drinking something with diuretics in it then the toilet of barred off untill they complete a challenge (i think im not too sure)

http://ryushare.com/f5g2oujde2mr/[jp]_Magical-Cute_Yonkoma_Senran_Kagura_Burst_Guren_no_Shojo_Tachi_01.rar

Oh and the earlier pic may be a seperate pooping desp.

TheCreeper

Quote from: warrior21 on December 08, 2013, 07:20:19 PM
Quote from: TheCreeper on December 07, 2013, 08:45:30 PM

Try submitting them to the gallery?

I'm too dumb to figure that out, but here they are.

Rainyday

Quote from: TheCreeper on December 11, 2013, 12:29:29 PM
I'm too dumb to figure that out, but here they are.

Oh hey, I've had a single page from that floating around for ages and could never find the source.

Could you link to where you got the chapter from?

TheCreeper

Quote from: Rainyday on December 11, 2013, 08:53:21 PM

Oh hey, I've had a single page from that floating around for ages and could never find the source.

Could you link to where you got the chapter from?

I got it from Mangahelpers years ago when they used to actually host RAW chapters, so, unfortunately, I can't give you a link. Rest assured, though, that's all of the FD content, at least in the first four chapters. I have a hunch there might be more scenes in the series, but I haven't been able to find any more of it. I've been searching for that for a while, along with the Koihime Musou manga and Battle Club Second Stage (I found Chinese RAWs some time ago, but I can't read that at all!).

Anyway, here's a different thing:
http://mangafox.me/manga/hirahira_kun_seishun_jingi/

Nearly every chapter has a scene, some better than others. It's a lighthearted comedy manga from the seventies; generally, those seem to be a good, overlooked source of FD scenes. Obviously, they're played for laughs, but, well...

doa

banedon

Corpse Party: Book of Shadows has a few scenes I have found thus far.

In Volume 1, Chapter 3, there is a fear wetting where a girl is hiding and watching another girl being tortured and killed. She loses control of her bladder in terror and then worries that the large puddle of urine will drip out of the cabinet she's in and give her position away.  Puddle is shown growing wider underneath her.

In Volume 1, Chapter 5, there is an asphyx-wetting where one panel shows a girl who has hung herself in the bathroom. Her skirt is stained and urine is shown running down both of her thighs. Earlier references to this girl's fate indicate that she lost control of her bowels, as well, but the BOS panel image only shows the urine.

Needless to say, both of these scenes (along with most of the entire series) contain heavy guro and death sequences. So don't go searching for themj if you aren't comfortable with viewing that sort of depravity.

Lisk

Why couldn't we have some more desperate Yuka and not more guro >.<

banedon

Quote from: Lisk on January 28, 2014, 06:43:51 AM
Why couldn't we have some more desperate Yuka and not more guro >.<

I dunno, I guess maybe because desperation scenes in omo manga are a dime a dozen, but scenes that combine urination with guro are a lot rarer. *shrug* It's good to cater to different tastes.

doa

Rainyday

So actually since Aoi Kurage went a self-cleansing ritual a bit ago I realised that there's no easy place to find some of his long works over the internet anymore.
I'll get around to re-uploading them, but my main question is:

1) Did he ever finish his Magi story with Morgiana?
I've got 96 pages from it, but no conclusion.

2) I've collected up everything I have from him that's more than just two or three pictures, if you think there's something I'm missing from the attachment then shout out.

Not pictured because they're still easily accessed:
-The car desperation one currently on his pixiv
-Hamuko

Edit: Just remembered that I never saved the very brief Medaka Box/Sankarea shorts he had on pixiv, so post those up if you have them.