Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Official Fanfic Request Thread

Started by FallenStar, July 11, 2007, 05:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeAreTheFinale

animewetting

For the dubiously charming DubiousCharms...

Characters- Storm, Wonder Woman, Supergirl

Plot: Annual Superheroines Lemonade and Water Convention. Ladies Room Closed. I think you'll know where to go from there.

Tags: Female Desperation, Accidental Wetting

TaintedLove

"Storm, Wonder Woman, Supergirl"

What.

animewetting

Quote from: TaintedLove on September 15, 2009, 08:43:29 AM
"Storm, Wonder Woman, Supergirl"

What.
What do you mean? I just wanted a desperate superheroine fanfiction.  :confused1:

TaintedLove

I understand that.  However, I think you should think about your choices.

FallenStar

I think she's confused because you're putting in DC and Marvel characters together;  Storm is from the X-Men, a Marvel multiverse whereas Supergirl and Wonder Woman are DC.  Whilst DC and Marvel do have a couple of crossovers, I doubt if those three would ever get together and it's probably not going to be a convincing story idea without a shitload of Dues Ex Machina or something...  <.<  >.>

animewetting

Ok, how about Storm, Marvel Girl, Elektra (yes, elektra!) and Black Widow?

AliasnameTO

throw in Black Cat from Spider Man and you've got a story.  :clap:

TaintedLove

Yeah, but I no matter who you use, I consider the whole concept suspect.  A Superheroine Lemonade Con?  Really?  Ehh.

Also, I think we can lose Black Widow, since we already have Jean.  Primarily because with 5, the cast gets bloated.

Honestly, I think an individual story for any of them would be a better choice.  In particular Storm.  Or Songbird (google image search her if you haven't seen her, she's fuckin smokin).

Also would like to throw something involving Simon and Nia (pre-timeskip) onto the pile of "stories that will never be written".

AliasnameTO

Quote from: TaintedLove on September 20, 2009, 12:11:09 PMthe pile of "stories that will never be written".

Lol, my personal pile could be mistaken for the Himalayas.

animewetting

Quote from: TaintedLove on September 20, 2009, 12:11:09 PM
Yeah, but I no matter who you use, I consider the whole concept suspect.  A Superheroine Lemonade Con?  Really?  Ehh.

Also, I think we can lose Black Widow, since we already have Jean.  Primarily because with 5, the cast gets bloated.

Honestly, I think an individual story for any of them would be a better choice.  In particular Storm.  Or Songbird (google image search her if you haven't seen her, she's fuckin smokin).

Also would like to throw something involving Simon and Nia (pre-timeskip) onto the pile of "stories that will never be written".
Hey, I'm just spitballin here.

animewetting

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on September 17, 2009, 06:45:01 PM
I think she's confused because you're putting in DC and Marvel characters together;  Storm is from the X-Men, a Marvel multiverse whereas Supergirl and Wonder Woman are DC.  Whilst DC and Marvel do have a couple of crossovers, I doubt if those three would ever get together and it's probably not going to be a convincing story idea without a shitload of Dues Ex Machina or something...  <.<  >.>
What are you talking about? There's a crapload of DC vs Marvel stuff. Wolervine vs Batman, Superman vs Hulk, etc.

TaintedLove

Accurate statement.  However, these exist primarily as events.  Also, they're not considered good, usually, because of things.

Seriously, though, check out Songbird.

FallenStar

Quote from: animewetting on September 23, 2009, 03:54:02 AM
Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on September 17, 2009, 06:45:01 PM
What are you talking about? There's a crapload of DC vs Marvel stuff. Wolervine vs Batman, Superman vs Hulk, etc.

First of all, animewetting, don't double-post.  This is like the 5th time I've warned you on this. If you do it again, I will have to temp ban you for a week as punishment.

Secondly, as TaintedLove said, the crossovers between DC and Marvel are usually not really all that good and many times, they use totally unbelievable methods just to get the characters into the same universe.  (though, to be honest, having Hal Jordan snap and become this villain capable of destroying all reality wasn't all that believable either  <.<  >.>  )

TaintedLove

Eh, I'm not sure about the Hal thing, Star.  After all, his whole thing was that he was a "big hero".  However, despite this, he completely failed to save his home city, and everyone he loved.  What would that do to him?